Monday, March 25, 2013

Some tangles

I also like to do Zen Tangles - the official site.  These are easy, fun, and relaxing to do.  I like how you see this pattern and it looks so complex, then you go through the steps and it is actually really easy and you come out with a beautiful image.

This is my first attempt at doing a tangle.  And no, the size is not the official size but you work with what you have.  My favorite part of the image is the fish net - it doesn't show as well in the picture but it looks very 3D.



This was another tangle just playing with shapes and color - which is technically not something you do with tangles but it just seemed to ask for it.


This last one turned out great.  The first thing my husband said when he saw it was - how did you do that.  Again it doesn't come out as well in the picture but the ovals float above the image.


No comments:

Post a Comment