Monday, March 25, 2013

Greetings

This is my first post on Blogger.  I wanted to start a blog mainly to share my crafting projects with family and friends.  My favorite crafts are paper crafting (scrapbooks, mini books, cards, tags, etc.), Ukrainian egg decorating, cross-stitch, yarn work (using looms), and making jewelry.  I get bored easily so I like to have a lot of things to be able do.  I live in Germany and getting material for my crafting is pretty difficult so I struggle along with what I can get and what I can talk my mother into sending me from the US (Thanks MOM!).  If you have wandered across this blog thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy my creations - comments are always welcome (especially constructive criticism as I am still learning).  It is just important to me that it always be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment